Welcome to Kimi's Cupcake Creations

I love creating new cupcake flavors - from the very basic to the very creative! I especially enjoy creating favorite cocktail flavors! Follow along as I share my creative cupcake stories and photos!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Beach time cupcakes!

One of my favorite friends and cupcake customers called for cupcakes for his step-daughter's birthday.  He and his wife wanted a beachy theme and I asked what her favorite colors were - her dorm room for her first year of college coming up is going to be aqua, lime and a hint of yellow.  Needless to say, I had a lot of fun gathering some cute beachy decor and serving pieces.  This is what I came up with! 
I am very happy to say the cupcakes AND the presentation were big hits.  I even met a new friend at the party who asked me to do cupcakes for her upcoming "post-wedding" party!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment